Saturday 3 September 2016

Interesting




Others have an otherness that seems so perfect. Otherness is the only thing I cannot achieve. I wonder if others can achieve it. Or if it's the limit of being self that you can never quite surprise yourself as novelty can. There is a mystery in other that I don't quite find in self. A new dress before it is worn promises things that dissipate once worn. I guess that, although I am a very curious person, I don't seem to have much curiosity for self, I don't believe there is a mystery about me, just a work in progress. Hence, I have to move on, all the time. Other, well, other cannot but move all the time, blurred like trees from a train. I want to stop the blur, I want to remember, but as soon as I do, it becomes self.




Location:Deal, Kent

No comments: